Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by James 3528
    ...in my area and it has a huge influx of retired and transplanted Northerners here,.....they would watch you die in the sun and then bit*h about it. [img]http://firearmfanatics.com/forum/images/smiles/*****.gif[/img]

Can you possibly generalize a little more James? I live above the Mason/Dixon line, consequently I must be a yankee *****, right?

You "Southerners" can be strange... Still upset over the "Northern Aggression", right?

(Purposely trying to generalize with that last comment...)

[Edited by kgouker on 07-18-2005 at 02:57 PM]

You should have had water on your van it was 92 degrees after all. This guy might have been an a$$ but you lied when you told him you didn't have the motor and that makes you a liar. He probably wasn't serious anyway but well never know since he isn't here to defend himself.

Hmm James

Why do our own people in the U.S. not like us southern boys?, I have seen it on this site and other places. When the red head wife and I go on vacation we want to go north. Has there become a time to divide the north from the south again, and Why?

Re: James

Originally posted by oroy54
    Why do our own people in the U.S. not like us southern boys?, I have seen it on this site and other places. When the red head wife and I go on vacation we want to go north. Has there become a time to divide the north from the south again, and Why?
    Jealousy ?

Go North and drive real slow.

WTF?

I just read two posts regarding southern opinions of northerners, none about southerners, and then this question?

I saw nothing FROM any northerner regarding ANY southerner.

Just trying to figure out who is on the other side of this discussion, that commented about southerners.... I missed it.

Noel

I think it was mostly light hearted joking. Get your post count up and it will come to light.

I'm the "northerner" so perhaps I started all of this...

I just get really tired of being thought of as a "damn yankee" and having people assume that I have no teeth just because I like nascar. It kind of rubs me the wrong way sometimes.

So I guess I was just venting a bit with my earlier post...

I saw a picture of you one time here..you had all your teeth and a beautiful smile. They were your teeth right?

Re: Re: James

Originally posted by James 3528
    [/B]
    Jealousy ?

Go North and drive real slow. [/B][/QUOTE]

They drive slow because they are from the North or because they are old?
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

James -

Yeah, that was me, but the teeth must have been fake. Seriously, do you think that a gal from Indiana that likes nascar could have all of her teeth? Golly gee, you must have had too much sweet tea today James! Perhaps that heat down there is affecting your brain.

I'm just a toothless redneck, after all... Right?

Originally posted by kgouker
    James -

Seriously, do you think that a gal from Indiana that likes nascar could have all of her teeth?

I'm going out on a limb here and say>>>>>Yes!

Senior Tech Guest
    Carry water...yes...but...What you did was walk away from the beginning of a very bad company/customer relationship. Alot on here value the money more than anything, I on the other hand think there is more than enough $$$ to go around without having to sacrifice my principles and be dis-respected by a total a$$hole. Had you submitted and put the motor on believe me...the moaning would have commenced, "I can buy the motor for $39 at hvacr's are us!" would have been the first words outta his mouth even though he knew the price beforehand.
    You see, I figure it this way, 1 out 50 customers will be total creeps...I can make enough from the good, respectful customers that quite frankly, I don't give a rats a$$ if these type ever call!

Re: James

Originally posted by oroy54
    oroy54 -

You and the lovely redhead can come up to Indiana anytime! I don't know anyone that would treat you poorly because you live in the south. And we can show you lots of beautiful scenery! Miles of corn and bean fields as far as the eye can see... LOL

Well, ok, perhaps I was kidding just a little bit with the "beautiful scenery" comment... But the dunes at Lake Michigan are pretty awesome!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast