Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    My old tiff has a better resolution than this one.
    Its been around a long time.
    Yes
    Don't get me wrong the wireless looks awesome.
    Would love to see this one improved if it is doing well.
    We designed this one with air conditioning and large refrigeration in mind. We are doing market research to see what other needs need to be met for future models. Can you send me your email so i can send you a survey. My email is fppm2@fieldpiece.com thanks.

You know you are allowed to ask questions here too
    There is a whole other forum just for refrigeration where you could find out what guys would like to have.

Guys use scales for only a few things IMO
    Charging a critical system would be the most important. If you are using a scale so you know how much to charge someone it is usually by the pound. With larger systems guys just count the empty cylinders
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

scale

i love my Fieldpiece scale!!!

I would go through withdraws if mine was taken away. Cant say enough good things about it, Very well designed, rugged and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    So who makes a scale with super resolution for small refrigaration?
    I've been using a TIF 9010 for over 5 years till it just died. What I liked most is that it has a resolution of .1 and has been so accurate that I was able to also use it as a postal scale for all those years.

I'm torn between trying the Fieldpiece and getting a new 9010. At least with the TIF I only had to worry about one nine volt battery, but that wireless has it's appeal. I wish the SRS2C had been around longer so we could get a better idea of it's reliability in the long run.

I know this thread is older, how do you like the scale now?
    Still learning opinions welcome.

Still working fine, but I find the Auto-Shut Off feature rather irritating when it shuts off while I'm using it and I need to turn it back on, especially when I'm doing a measured charge. Would have been nice to have a switch or some other way to disable that feature.

Quote Originally Posted by david40 View Post
    Still working fine, but I find the Auto-Shut Off feature rather irritating when it shuts off while I'm using it and I need to turn it back on, especially when I'm doing a measured charge. Would have been nice to have a switch or some other way to disable that feature.
    The auto shut off on my sman3 does the same thing, i wish to it had an auto shut off override

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12