Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    julz your a fool, the tech to tech chat your refering to,when it was all done and over you quoted what I had been saying to the tech the hole time, and told him to follow it. I have not givin anyone bad advice or dangerous advice !

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Duck and cover,incoming!!!

I'll third that, don't listen to prodiyer thing. He's a crackpot.

I think he is a real live wacko!

Aire Serv of SW Connecticut- Gas heat, dual fuel and central a/c systems installed and serviced

Originally posted by prodiyer
    julz your a fool, the tech to tech chat your refering to,when it was all done and over you quoted what I had been saying to the tech the hole time, and told him to follow it. I have not givin anyone bad advice or dangerous advice !
    Ok here's an example of bad advice:

prodiyer

My a/c quit working and I had a tech come out. He found the metering valve bad in the airhandler and wanted over 500 to replace it. Well I wasnt paying that much so I removed the last 20 feet of insulation on the bigger line to the unit outside and put heat tape on it. Buy doing this Im heating the refrigerant up and turning it into a vapor so theres no liquid to the compressor. Everything has been fine since I did this and I thought you guys might start doing this if you run into a metering problem.

Thats what we call hack work. If the metering device is bad you replace it with a new one not hack on some heat tape.

Its so funny how some of you defend others, when their install pics are there for everyone to see. Some even recommend using the company with the sloppy install pics and justify defending them because of how many post they have.

That post about the meterring device was a joke, only a complete idiot would belieave such a thing. Most of you belieaved it.

Originally posted by dash
    Originally posted by jultzya
    I will second everything that condenseddave has said in this thread!

OMG,do you know "everything" he's said??

Oh my mistake ,I see it's qualified to this thread!!LOL!
    Oh, settle down, alphabet boy.

That post about the meterring device was a joke, only a complete idiot would belieave such a thing. Most of you belieaved it.
    Add "liar" to the list, gentlemen.

and justify defending them because of how many post they have.
    posted by prodiyer
    What does amount of post have to do with anything
    It doesn't, its the lack of 'quality content' that put your foot in your mouth... yet, you fail to see this.

Here is the thread in question. It was no joke to you then and has only become one, now that you are getting hammered over it!
    BTW, the above thread shows your lack of professionalism by trying one of your stupid ideas YOURSELF!

Kind of like this one, where you get HAMMERED by many of the true professionals on this site!

Most comedians acquire their jokes from personal experiences, so I would have to assume this is where you acquired “your” joke from.

More for prodiyer...

This is another thread where you show your lack of knowledge. It's basic refrigeration, yet you lack the understanding of it!

Then, ask for MY HELP after I put your foot in your mouth!

Below are some quotes from that thread:

Your first entry "Ive got it covered !"
    Then, "Call a pro !"

Now, the TRUTH comes out "I dont use anything. Im just a homeowner that is learning from this site. I belieave the units will give you the required subcooling on the nameplate."

And now it has come to asking a question yourself, "How do you determine what the required subcooling should be?"

And then you get defensive, "I asked how do you determine what the required subcooling should be? If this is basic then you shouldnt have a problem answering it.
    Im asking you because I dont know. What I got from the other post was 10 is the lowest. So whats the answer?"

It's so simple, yet the guy (that is acting like a know it all) and thinking he out did his tech (that he called for help) is now asking simple (according to him even) questions!

BTW, have you ever wondered why you lost 5 post in one night? (lack of quality content, that no less... broke the rules of this site!)

Do you want more?????????

[Edited by jultzya on 07-17-2005 at 02:26 PM]

Its so funny how some of you defend others, when their install pics are there for everyone to see. Some even recommend using the company with the sloppy install pics and justify defending them because of how many post they have.
    Prodiyer

Your actions on this site have been documented to be noteworthy of suspension. You are handing out professional advice without training or certification to back up your knowledge or should we say "lack of".

I have taken your posting history and set a motion of the convening Professional Membership calling for your suspension/termination.

Any further remarks, advise or submitted replies will also be counted against you.

You have been properly warned that I intend to have your accounted muted.

Thank you for your attention and co-operation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast