Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Exactly,take a close look at the fan data,of several brands of air handlers.

Now imagine if you take out brand X that could deliver the required cfms at .6 ESP,and replace it with brand Y, that can only do that at .35.

Originally posted by mark beiser
    I wish I could figure out how to save the reports from Trane's performance data CD in a form that would show up formated correctly in a post.
    Mark, take a picture of the information while on your screen, then post the picture. This is the only thing I can think of at the moment if you are unable to scan the information.

Thanks for telling me how to make pictures of my screen. Deleted this mess and posted the screen captured images below.

My sig holds true for non HVAC things too.

[Edited by mark beiser on 07-17-2005 at 08:31 PM]
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mark beiser
    Pictures of computer screens don't usually come out well, especially with a crappy camera, but here goes.
    By "take a picture" I think madeinusa meant take a screen snapshot - via any one of a number of snapshot programs such as PrintKey 2000.

Mark:
    Instead of taking a photo of your computer screen next time you might want to try the following:

1. Press “Print Screen” to capture the screen picture.
    2. Press “Start”, usually at the lower left screen.
    3. Select “All Programs”
    4. Select “Accessories”
    5. Under Accessories. Select “Paint” and open program
    6. Select “Edit” and press “Paste”
    7. Screen picture will then show up in Paint.
    8. Select “ Save As” and save the image on your computer as either .bmp, .jpg, .gif or other format.

This will work for Windows XP. Other Windows OS may work slightly differently.

I hope you find this helpful.

LOL, I would have just posted a screan capture if I had a screen capture program on this system.
    Hitting the "print screen" button doesn't generate a file on any of my 3 systems, and I have never heared of it working that way with the retail version of Windows XP, unless you have a screan capture program running.

I miss that program. Had it on my Trane laptop. Extremely handing for checking system performance versus Trane's data.

Originally posted by mark beiser
    LOL, I would have just posted a screan capture if I had a screen capture program on this system.
    Hitting the "print screen" button doesn't generate a file on any of my 3 systems, and I have never heared of it working that way with the retail version of Windows XP, unless you have a screan capture program running.
    Don't forget you need to use the shift key.

It works on my xp, just the way it was posted.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Mark Beiser wrote:

"LOL, I would have just posted a screan capture if I had a screen capture program on this system.
    Hitting the "print screen" button doesn't generate a file on any of my 3 systems, and I have never heared of it working that way with the retail version of Windows XP, unless you have a screan capture program running."

With Windows XP you don't need any other software for "Print Screen" to work. Once you press "Print Screen" all you need is a place to paste it. If you paste the image in "Paint" it allows you the option to save the image in a number of different formats. I almost always use the .jpg format as the image is a compressed file and I save it temporarily on the desktop so it is easy to work with,.

I have a simple Dell Dimension 2350 computer with Windows XP Home Edition. The screen capture is built into Windows - nothing more is needed. Paint is also built into Windows.

Try it and I think you will find it works.

[B]Mark Beiser wrote:[B]

"LOL, I would have just posted a screan capture if I had a screen capture program on this system.
    Hitting the "print screen" button doesn't generate a file on any of my 3 systems, and I have never heared of it working that way with the retail version of Windows XP, unless you have a screan capture program running."

With Windows XP you don't need any other software for "Print Screen" to work. Once you press "Print Screen" all you need is a place to paste it. If you paste the image in "Paint" it allows you the option to save the image in a number of different formats. I almost always use the .jpg format as the image is a compressed file and I save it temporarily on the desktop so it is easy to work with,.

I have a simple Dell Dimension 2350 computer with Windows XP Home Edition. The screen capture is built into Windows - nothing more is needed. Paint is also built into Windows.

Try it and I think you will find it works.

Haha, thanks, I'm such an idiot. I was misreading the origonal instructions thinking I was suposed to be pasting a file in!
    Thanks a lot for telling me about this.

This looks much better!

Here is the data with the TXC048C coil.

[Edited by mark beiser on 07-17-2005 at 08:27 PM]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12