Thread: hi everybody

hi everybody

hello i am a new guy. i work in a big university in montreal as a control technician.
    I have fifteen years of experiance in the field of control. but I have one year in HVAC. I count on you to answer my questions and allow me to be level very quickly .
    thanks

troubles with apogeego

hi, my English is not good, you'll be indulgent to the faults committed. i have two questions :

1- We recently installed apogee that works with insight. on insight, our graphics display correctly. but on apogee, the concealed blocks of information such as title of the point, the contours appear. This clutters the graphic. can you help us make these Properties concealed on apogee go.

HVAC sensors calibration methode

we have to do the calibration of the humidity, the temperature and pressure sensors. would you advise to us calibration's method for theses sensors, and the equipements we need for.

thank for the diligence you bring to addressing thoses problems.

Please read through instructions, rules and forum topics before posting.
    Your questions are not going to get many replies when you post the threads in the Welcome Area.
    ()

Welcome

Welcome

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!