A lot of water is leaking out of my air handler. It seems clear that the core is freezing and then thawing. When this happens the amount of water that is created is so great it overflows the pan and pours down the side of the unit ( it is a 5 ton). I recently replaced the blower motor, the thermostat, and the filters- so its nothing conected with those items. What it seems like is that the blower fan is not always coming on when the unit turns on. At times I'll be in the house and it feels stuffy so I check the thermostat to find out that it is warm in the house and the unit is running except the fan has not turned on. If I click the thermostat to off and then turn it back on the unit will cycle but then the fan will almost immediatly turn on. Could this mean they installed a faulty fan motor or would it seem more likely to be the sequencer? Is there something else I should check?

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    It seems clear;... to call them back...you now have a refrigeration problem.

It sounds like to me that you might have the answer,faulty sequencer or maybe they installed a faulty thermostat.reply back when you find out

did you or "they" replace the blower motor?...anyway, possibly using wrong fan speed...but it sounds like your coil is icing over because of lack of or no air flow

Contactor sticking??

First, don't turn your t-stat off and then right back on...you can damage the compressor. That unit might have a time delay for the blower motor. Could also be the t-stat, did you install it,possibly a Hunter or similar?Regardless,you can't say it's definitely not the blower motor,filters,or t-stat. Why did you change the motor and stat? Sounds like it's time to call a pro before the parts changing gets out of hand.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.