Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I have over 11000 posts, so I'm certain he'll agree with me.

Originally posted by condenseddave
    Read the first post

LMFAO.

He's not even in the field.
    Originally posted by prodiyer
    Say what ever you want. Its working better than ever. You guys on here think your kings. You think A/c equipment is so complicated.I found it to be a piece of cake, I might even start my own company. I FIXED IT!
    pro diy er

Are we not aloud to make a guess at what could be wrong?
    No sir, you are NOT allowed to make a guess, because when you do, you are devaluing MY industry I and my friends make a living in. We do NOT need you to help make it any worse than it already is thanks to lawlessness, and other acts of unprofessionalism.

Do yourself a favor, sit back and take a breath. Ask yourself, why would all these people who do not know me be instructing me to cool my jets? Did you ever think you just might possibly be out of line? Before you answer, stand up, step back and breath. Then come back and sit down, and read for 5 days before you respond again, and I think maybe, just maybe you might have a different prospective about what this site is about.

Say what ever you want. Its working better than ever. You guys on here think your kings. You think A/c equipment is so complicated.I found it to be a piece of cake, I might even start my own company. I FIXED IT!

I like the sound of that....

King Dash
    King James
    King JR
    King Classical
    errr...
    King Dave ?? Let me think about that one...

King Lusker??? Nope keep me away from residential systems give me my 20 tons and leave me alone.

Originally posted by condenseddave
    Read the first post
    LMFAO.
    He's not even in the field.
    I buy the already heated freon so saves me a lot of tape.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Just thought I would add a side note from another Professional Member. It maybe time to rethink how things are handled around here and new practices implemented.

Originally posted by XXXXXXX
    Gonna go out on a limb here! YOU guys that continue to post responses to tech / repair questions from the HOs are a bunch of IDIOTS! There, I said it! Fighting words? Maybe, maybe not. If you don't care about prostituting your own industry, yourselves, and your livelihood, then no one can help you.

Got a comeback? Probably not. You are too busy fitting your head through the nearest doorway to worry about dropping that huge boulder through the bottom of your own boat! That's right! You're gonna sink your own ship!

And guess what? Nobody here is gonna throw you a life preserver. And you think the HOs you been helping care?
    Ha. Ha. Ha. If they gave half a rat's rear quarters about you or your "expertise" then they would be on the phone PDQ to get you out to their home.

Naw, why should they do that? When you're willing to guide them step by step through the process. And, hey, if there IS NO PROCESS, that's okay too. You don't want them to think your a friggin idiot, do ya? Naw, if you're not sure of the problem you'll MAKE SOMETHIN UP!

So have it guys. While you're doing this, I just hope you don't wake up during the surgery. That would be the operation that you're undergoing to remove any sense of self-worth and dignity that may have existed at one time in the past!

Seems a lot of you get a little miffed when someone pushes your 'button.' Well, I'm hoping this pushes your button, and you snap out of this self-induced coma.

prodiyer

My a/c quit working and I had a tech come out. He found the metering valve bad in the airhandler and wanted over 500 to replace it. Well I wasnt paying that much so I removed the last 20 feet of insulation on the bigger line to the unit outside and put heat tape on it. Buy doing this Im heating the refrigerant up and turning it into a vapor so theres no liquid to the compressor. Everything has been fine since I did this and I thought you guys might start doing this if you run into a metering problem.

06-30-2005 06:06 PM 1

This has to be the most funniest post from a DIY'r I have ever read. And to think he feels he could be a "professional" HVAC/R technician even brings more rolling laughter.

He'd be in tears within a week.

Originally posted by James 3528

pro diy er
    Yeah, I saw that after I realized what was going on with the other thread.

His house is going to burn down from that hacked heat tape install, I'll bet.

Time to back off..the guy has a mental problem.

LOL! you guys are brilliant. You know Im right about the module being more than likely what is wrong. Go back and look at the OP. The blower doesnt run and its not hot.

You’d do better to go take your heat tape off your suction line, the fat pipe, and wrap it around your mouth and plug it in where you get real warm and fuzzy.

Hey genius, when are you going to apply for the patent for the new flooded coil design you invented?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast