Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    OHHHHH a rebuke and a critique from a monosyllabic newbie moron I am crushed. I have read your other post on this forum and as yet you have nothing of any substance to contribute. I do see however by being critized by you I am in good company since you also attacked Norm.

Point in fact you made a stupid response based on no facts and very limited information. Specifically no mention of the system having an ICM and besides that I have seen very few modules fail and have been installing them for more than ten years. Ten-years undoubtedly longer than you have been in the business or from wearing yellow filled diapers.

[Edited by classical on 07-16-2005 at 08:38 AM]

Originally posted by classical
    I do see however by being critized by you I am in good company since you also attacked Norm.

Seems that I remember a guy by the name of fat eddy who used to do this exact same thing.

Wonder if this is a coincidence?
    Have you set up a Google alert for Carbon Monoxide yet?
    Click here to find out how.

Originally posted by classical
    Why do you idiots post stupid replies. First how do you know it is an ICM motor, second CT is right the blower must work to supply airflow. Read what the OP post before you make ignorant replies.

The OP has been given the best possible advice, contact another Carrier dealer and have them fix the unit. If you have a 10-year parts and labor warranty Carrier will change the contractor of record to the new company. Any Carrier dealer should be able to work on the system and be compensated by Carrier. That is the way Amana/Goodman Lennox and Trane/Am-Std work.
    I agree...some of these guys posting replies are dumber than the home owner.

Originally posted by prodiyer
    Classical you need to loosen up, big freaking deal if Im wrong about it being an icm motor. You dont have much room tellen anyone how they should do anything. Your install pictures on your companys web site belong in the wall of shame. Humble yourself your not as great as you think!
    Based on having read a lot of Classical's post you don't need to open your 44 post mouth, Einstein. If it were left up to me I would show you how to get to Bob Vila's web site and lock the door behind your ass here.

Originally posted by James 3528
    Classical you need to loosen up, big freaking deal if Im wrong about it being an icm motor. You dont have much room tellen anyone how they should do anything. Your install pictures on your companys web site belong in the wall of shame. Humble yourself your not as great as you think!
    Based on having read a lot of Classical's post you don't need to open your 44 post mouth, Einstein. If it were left up to me I would show you how to get to Bob Vila's web site and lock the door behind your ass here.
    ROFLMAO The ever-subtle James!
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

2 year old carrier puron system, I feel very confident that it is variable speed. What does amount of post have to do with anything. Classicals install pics are available for us to see and I sure wouldnt be proud of that sloppy work. So tell me guys if it is variable speed, DO YOU THINK THE MOTOR IS BAD?

2 year old carrier puron system, I feel very confident that it is variable speed. What does amount of post have to do with anything. Classicals install pics are available for us to see and I sure wouldnt be proud of that sloppy work. So tell me guys if it is variable speed, DO YOU THINK THE MOTOR IS BAD?
    Policy and customs here at HVAC-Talk dictates you don't criticize content in that area.That may denote what 44 post has to do with it and your name denotes that you are a DIY'er which policy also dictates here that this is not a DIY forum. So tell us. WTF are you criticizing Classical or doing here?

I dont care about any custom here if someone is going to call me a idiot. I simply took a guess at what the problem could be and there is no harm in that. James do you think a 2 year old carrier puron system is going to have a standard blower?

I dont care about any custom here if someone is going to call me a idiot. I simply took a guess at what the problem could be and there is no harm in that. James do you think a 2 year old carrier puron system is going to have a standard blower?
    You may see if you get to stay around much longer that a HVAC professional suggest and does not guess what may be wrong because we all know we are not there. 1/2 the customers I have can't accurately articulate what kind of system they have. But the blower issue is not primarily what I was talking about

I could care less about the blower and I suggest you take heed in what I am saying about how the forum works. .

The man put those pictures there for everyone to see. I can comment on them anyway I want. I would not of said anything about them if I was not called a idiot. If anyone is a idiot it is him for thinking those installs look good. James why are you defending him? Is it because he has alot of post, then your a idiot for that. 5000 post dont mean nothin when your work looks like that!

The world turns on lessons learned. I will leave you with my fellow HVAC Professionals now for your next lesson. Eventually you will get the point.

The man put those pictures there for everyone to see. I can comment on them anyway I want. I would not of said anything about them if I was not called a idiot. If anyone is a idiot it is him for thinking those installs look good. James why are you defending him? Is it because he has alot of post, then your a idiot for that. 5000 post dont mean nothin when your work looks like that!

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL

No,likely the module.

I agree with Dash, I mean after all he does have 8100 post!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast