Thread: job listings

to anyone that his made a job listing on this site. what kind of responce have you got and would you do it again.

thanks

sfry

I received no response. I really think the forums get more action but they wont let you use them even after you pay. The price is pretty good but with not one call I cant say I would do it again.

thanks steve

the way it used to be seemed to get a good responce, but money drives things now. i have looked at the price and it is cheap compared to other outlets the form style adds used to get a good responce

I have tried several places while seeking a quaility tech. Three newspapers, two job seeking on-line companys, and this site. HVAC Agent got me the most applicatons. The newspapers were all poor.I think due to the lack of an area to talk about the job.You can only say so much in 5-6 lines about the company.This site has the most room to place an add.I was able to list a full page and it was much lower on price than any of the other places.

The results were the same on most of the things I've tried so in that respect this place comes out pretty high on the list for cost to ad verses the results I got. I'm not sure if it's that theres not a lot of NC folks on this site that look for comercial work or that they just don't look in the job listing area.

I think if they could some way incorperate the Job Discussion forum with the Job listings it would get better results.I would love to be able to post about the job and have an open discussion on the forum with the technicians about it.That would really be worth the money.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Steve,

email BC1 and see what he thinks,they will likely work something out.I've seen advertisers post here directing techs to their ad,so I thnk your idea could work and is a good one.

Good advise dash.... I would really that too