+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First solo boiler with h2o tank

Post Likes

First solo boiler with h2o tank

Not the best picture....be gentle.

Post Likes
    insulation?

Post Likes
    What size piping is on the IDW loop? What is the head loss of the boiler? Looks like you have 3 007's in there, whose IDW tank is that? Piping work looks good. Can't see the expansion tank. Doesn't appear that your pumping away. It appears that the IDW pump is too small and possibly the others depending on the head loss for those zones. What size solo is it?

Post Likes
    looks like its pumping towards - bad, bad
    air vents on each pump - pump will suck air in. Spirovent on supply is all you need.
    where is expansion tank, LWCO, flow check valves,

Post Likes
    I really appreciate the nice work, but all that can be for naught. A simple reading of the manual will tell you the recommended way of near boiler piping and thats not it. Also the head loss of the solo says the 007 is too small unless that is a 60k unit. I would like to know the heater brand because I'm pretty sure its supposed to have 1" piping ( even tho the tappings are 3/4) and calls for a larger pump, even tho the solo has a better head loss than other mod cons.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in