Delta Controls - Illustrator

My customer has a "DOW 333-I" Dongle so it is capable of using Illustrator yet it is greyed out in the menu options. He has origional discs 3.22.3.30 and 3.33 yet none offer the Illustrator when installed? Am I missing something? I thought it was in the Orca Suite package and would automaticly install when the "I" dongle is in and run when seen? We would like to modify graphics. He also has a "DOW 321-E" on another PC. What is the "E" for...Ethernet/Serial.

Thanks

If you have the "Key Check" little app that comes with the CD you can see what the key is actually set up for. I have had this happen before. If you do not have Key Check, let me know and I can send it to you.

Doesn't sound like you missed anything,
    you likely just have a doggle that no do Illustrator.
    321-E early ethenet key..

i'v got a keychecker progm that might help if you could update your profile with an email addy

Would be strange if it is an -I with no illustrator.

Put your 3.33. disk in the cd drive and put the dongle in the usb port. On that dvd/cd around there the is a key check utility tht tells you the available products on the key.
    UA Local 141

We used the key check and no Illustrator. Very strange. He's calling the local Delta Rep where he bought it to find out why it's not functioning properly. Maybe they removed the Illustrator function to sell the Dongle cheaper? Illustrator is not cheap!

Dealers can't remove key functions. Maybe the wrong sticker was applied?

kontrol out
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Open protocols? You can't handle open protocols!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

I think your right on the wrong sticker. He took it to the dealer and they said they would correct it for him and in the short term they lent him a stick with Illustrator. Pretty good service I think.