A maintenance in July, On a Saturday, IN THE HEAT!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I dont know If I speak for others, but once you experience "Dry Heat", going to major Humidity just bites.

120 degrees with 6 percent himidity vs 90's w/90+ percent humidity,and a 60-70 degree dewpoint, ouch, Im perspiring allready.

Originally posted by steamer
    120 degrees with 6 percent himidity vs 90's w/90+ percent humidity,and a 60-70 degree dewpoint, ouch, Im perspiring allready.
    It's the same here in Michigan, the high humidity and all, Florida just has more days of it. Cracks me up all the blue-hairs complain about our summers, then they move to Florida. A dry day in Michigan simply means we didn't make it to the beer store that day!!

Payson, why are you violating OSHA regulations? Being in an attic at those temps is a direct violation of the sections concerning confined space entry and elevated temp entry. If I recall correctly minimum fine is 16K maximum penalty is death. Personally I will not enter an attic above 95deg and when I do there is someone available for rescue if contact is not made every 10-15 min. Think about it,,, IS YOUR LIFE WORTH IT??????? Just a thought.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123