Question HELP WITH A THERMOSTAT APPLICATION

Honeywell Prestige SD YTHX9321R1000 Wireless Tstat

It's late and I have to get this system going tomorrow, see if you agree.

Looking at the specs for the Tstat, it reads the Y1 & Y2 terminals are rated for .6A each. The system has four circuits with two stages with LSV's.

The LSV's are the MKC Sporlan coils rated at 15 w each, that already takes the Y1, Y2 amps up above what the terminals are rated, now add the contactor coils in the condensers and it is almost 4 times rated amps.

I am, thinking and it is VERY late, I will have to figure out some kind of isolation relays for the Y1 & Y2 outputs.
    G T T

“In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Secondary Transformer

What about a secondary t-former and isolate the circuits accordingly?

Hit a DPDT relay with the thermostat and let the relay energize everything else, or wire it for pumpdown and have the stat hit the llsv's only. Of course, I've never used a wireless stat, so I'm having a little trouble understanding how it has contacts in it.

The wireless is in this case just the remote control, the tstat is a solid state pcb with the standard terms.
    G T T

“In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

so wouldn't installing a second transformer to control the cont coil suffice?

I know that a micro relay draws minimal amps, have it control the c/c

GTT did you resolve the issue?
    I hope that you were able to get it running I know that you said it had to be up and running by today.
    I was thinking that i secondary transformer in the condensor you which would be controlled with the initial y1 to control the c/c from a ice-cube relay.