Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Just on the News @ 6 gas going up $0.04 / litre by morning around here , putting it up into $4.80 to $4.99 / US Gallon price range for LOW test.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    thats what I was thinking, I can do 500 miles in a single day
    Not if your working in the city. Rochester traffic doesn't move that fast.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Not if your working in the city. Rochester traffic doesn't move that fast.
    i try to stay out of the city...seriously, I hate going into the combat zone, I don't think I can carry enough ammo
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Damn! Makes me glad we're only paying $3.64...while we're at it, WTF is with having the 9/10 on there? Why do we still have that? Just call it $3.65 already!

These gas prices are making me want to get a motorcycle, especially if I can't get a damn job locally!
    "It's not an OLD unit, it's a testament to old school manufacturing of quality over quantity." http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...608_092209.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Control Man View Post
    500 MILES , heck I have days thats covered on 1 service call , and by the sounds of things our FUEL is about the same $.
    Yeah but you lucky guys get to drive what 65 mph? 75? 85? im lucky to get over 35mph... sometimes i miss those big mainland interstates!
    We the unwilling, working for the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Just filled up the van this morning $129 for 34 gallons.... I'm sure soon we will start charging a "Fuel surcharge" like we did 2 years ago.

Yeah but you lucky guys get to drive what 65 mph? 75? 85? Sorry 60 MPH is the top speed here in ONTARIO , as for Interstates 90% of my travel is on the old fashion 2 lane roads with a few passing lanes here and there but at 55 MPH. Makes for a long day or night depending on when the call comes in.

I thought this site did not allow price talk.
    If common sense is so common how come so few of us have it!

$3.85 avg in the Houston, TX area.

3.69 in Springfield, MO. $110 to fill up the van. Working at the Fort, I have to do that every other day...
    When it is said that BacNet is a better protocol than LonWorks, I die a little more inside.
    ~knottyjabe

$4.02 CT

Just paid $401.9 for regular unleaded. guess a fuel surcharge is gonna happen.
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

$3.54 a gallon, drive at least 135 miles one way ( home to office ). usually put between 300 and 400 miles on the truck in a day

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast