Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Smile Hey Hilton!

You blew it! Oh well, It was just fun and that is my way of venting. Some of the stories were true. Which one or ones can you think of that were true? a/c don knows me also, I think. Roy

Just duct tape it! Doesn't matter what it is, or what it does, just duct tape it! The holes in the floor of the car, are for daddy's tb. (tiny bladder) For those long road trips. With the money saved from the advice given on this site, you can spring for a new set of teeth for the wifey. There's places that will do 'em while you wait.
    Everyone has a purpose in life..........even if it's to be a bad example.

Seek first to understand, before seeking to be understood.

Me and bo

We fix afan yester day. 4" bye 4" old atic fan. We got tirid of draging it around. So we put sume old lawn mower tires on it. Ween I pluged in it took off and nocked some stuff down. It was on a long extension cord. Bo unpluged it. I got mad cause the wife lafted to us. I found some blocks. Used it like brakes I fixed it. Judd

Thus place is fun. Me and bo got drunk lass night. We were dranking thr good stuf. The beast. I buogt a lazzer ink pen at a grage sale for 10 sents. We wnet to my dads house and got a hearing aid baterry that is was it needs. We messed with the dogs and cats. Then we taped it to Bo's 22 and went huntin. I aint told the old lady abouut the rent yet. My boss called us. He wants me to trie to fix the vaccuum truck for tomarow. Thats my job I drive a big truckm. I thing i can fix the air compersser on it to. I charge him 300 dallers. My sandwitches get hot in there. We do residental work. and no body bothers me. many thanks Judd

Re: Joke?/

Originally posted by oroy54
    I have a tractor that his a-c broke! I need to get it fixed too. There are a lot of bees here too! Just asking a question, sir. What kind of oil for the compressor. One guy told me that I shuld pour it all in the pipes and hose. many thanks
    You'll need to post tractor questions in the commercial forum, sir.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12