Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My air compressor went out in my car today. I bourgt the drier and compreser. 300 dollars. My dad has some r22 in the barn, but I have heard something about freezone. The compresser says it needs oil. Well Duh! Ihave oil. What kind of freze stuff do I use? Many thanks

Is this a joke or an upcoming episode on Blue Collar TV..
    I came into this world with nothing, I still have most of it left....

Joke?/

I have a tractor that his a-c broke! I need to get it fixed too. There are a lot of bees here too! Just asking a question, sir. What kind of oil for the compressor. One guy told me that I shuld pour it all in the pipes and hose. many thanks

freeon is to exspensive i put water in there and it works great

Never heard of water but

I heared of some water spray with the gasoline to you use in the moter! My mom has a water spray cooler for hre house. Water is allways good for something,many thanks

just hook up a dash board fan to the backside of your parents washboard and you'll have a swamp cooler.....now return that air compressor and get your $300 bucks back. you can also leave the windows down and increase your airflow by driving faster.......
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Smokin you have a guod idea.

Nevber tought of that. It would work for the car and the tractker. Water is the way to go. Ill get the rent money back in the morning, many thanks

Me and Bo , my friend \Weent ahead and put the air compresser on the morning. We have a good comperssoer that blows air. Now every thing is cool. 3 cans of freaon 25 dollars. Now like some other post, I fixed it. Im worrrid now about the rent, my wife. Ill think of somthig . Many thanks Judd

[Edited by oroy54 on 07-09-2005 at 08:43 PM]

Originally posted by oroy54
    Me and Bo , my friend \Weent ahead and put the air compresser on the morning. We have a good comperssoer that blows air. Now every thing is cool. 3 cans of freaon 25 dollars. Now like some other post, I fixed it. Many thanks Judd
    Good job roy.

You should teach this stuff.

Maybe start a school or something.
    We've been doing so much,for so long,with so little, that now we can do almost anything, with nothing at all.

Smile a/c don

I knoe that you are there, Ihave seen you be fore. Could U help! Now is water all over this flour of the car, I now you could help us. Judd

Just soak it up with kitty litter.

Sweep er out in the morning.
    We've been doing so much,for so long,with so little, that now we can do almost anything, with nothing at all.

Smile Kitter Litter?

When i was a boy saw my dad saw hols in the floore. I was just a little boy. When the rain came in the house the momma would put pots on the Floor. I had to go out sinde to to poop, now me and mife wife got it good. I hav't told her abount the rent moneiy. many thanks and a/c don Happie facey I dont now hw to do that stuf. many thanks Judd

Thanks guys for all the post, pretty funny sh**

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast