Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Smile deejoe

Maybe coco was reading faster than he was thinking. It happens here sometimes. Be careful yourself. These guy's will crucifiy us. Roy

Originally posted by deejoe
    Hey, "coco", with a reply like yours, are you sure your names not "cuckoo?"

Abouot 3 years ago.
    We got a call for no cooling at a mobil home.

Discovered the kids were playing in the bathroom, and had not only had the stopper in the vanity closed, but had silly putty in the over flow.
    Needless to say they over filled the vanity and the water kept running into the supply reg, it soaked the duct. And ran all the way back to the supply on the package unit, and sagged it.
    It cut off the air flow enough to freeze the evap.

So coco's reply is not out of line, like your comment is.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

You are unfamiliar with the dreaded ferret-house syndrome that is often the cause of water in ducts?????

you have got to be kidding!

Originally posted by condenseddave
    Sounds like Ferret-home syndrome. Do you raise ferrets?????
    ok i will bite this one
    i have never heard of this and am very curious
    what exatly is the ferret sysdrome
    not being sarcastic at all just want to know

It has to do with the oversized rats getting into the duct and mating. Soon the entire duct system is over run by the furry little rodents. They have to find water to survive so many of them go on secret missions to the toilets in the house, late at night while you are sleeping. If you have other pets, they form attack squadrons and will kidnap them, take em back into the duct and eat them.
    They have found entire colonies in home owners ductwork along with water, food, small radios and such.
    Do you remember years ago during the 11 O'Clock news the newscaster's would say, "It's 11 PM, do you know where your children are?" Well, that all started because ferrets even took to grabbing the kiddo's from their beds.
    It was a secret code no one knew about, then the ferrets got the ACLU on the news stations over racial profiling and the newcasters had to stop. I could go on and on but I think you get the picture.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    It has to do with the oversized rats getting into the duct and mating. Soon the entire duct system is over run by the furry little rodents. They have to find water to survive so many of them go on secret missions to the toilets in the house, late at night while you are sleeping. If you have other pets, they form attack squadrons and will kidnap them, take em back into the duct and eat them.
    They have found entire colonies in home owners ductwork along with water, food, small radios and such.
    Do you remember years ago during the 11 O'Clock news the newscaster's would say, "It's 11 PM, do you know where your children are?" Well, that all started because ferrets even took to grabbing the kiddo's from their beds.
    It was a secret code no one knew about, then the ferrets got the ACLU on the news stations over racial profiling and the newcasters had to stop. I could go on and on but I think you get the picture.
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    We had one customer who's child went missing while we were on the call.
    We were fortunate enough to know about this & found her kid halfway down the return trunk through a filter grille.
    Have you set up a Google alert for Carbon Monoxide yet?
    Click here to find out how.

You got there just in the nick of time, good job.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Yeah, whew! That was a close one!

An extreme example of a situation let go way too far!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12