Some racing stuff from Skuttle Motorsports

Hi guys!

Thought you guys might want a break from the all the HVAC stuff and figured I'd share my racing page.

FYI, I'm the IT Manager/Tech Help guy from Skuttle Indoor Air Quality Products and try to get on hvac-talk when I can to answer stuff about our humidifiers and other products. With that being said, I'm also a car/racing nut. My specialty is called AutoX or Solo2 and I compete in the Mid-Ohio Valley area. I also do track-lapping events at Mid-Ohio raceway and Watkins Glen in NY. (Nascar fans will recognize that one)

Anyways, here is the main site where you can find everything about this fun and very competitive sport. Pictures, car specs, in-car videos and monthly updates are just a few of the features. Let me know what you think and if there are any other "racers" out there!
    (mods, feel free to move this post if it is in the wrong section)
    Thanks!

http://www.skuttlemotorsports.com

UUUMMMMMM............... arent you supposed to go between the cones and not run them over????

Originally posted by Boiling Point
    UUUMMMMMM............... arent you supposed to go between the cones and not run them over????
    yea, that's the general idea, but the name "conebasher" applies on certain unlucky days, heheh