york relay board

York d3cgo09on16558d, just wondering I cant jump out unit and I have 24v at transformer which feeds board. The 24v to wire harness to ground is 24v but at terminal strip on board from r to y r to w r to g etc i read 0 volts. possibly stupid question but from this info is the board faulty or i missing something?

did u go from r to ground ?
    work to live not live to work.

yeah r to ground from terminal strip on board has 0 volts

I think you answered your own question What does logic tell you?

if you have zero volts at the board then it's not the board. Check smoke detector if it has one. A bad board would have 24v at input of board (where the screw terminals are at the board) and 0 coming out. Check for broken wires or tripped safeties. no 24v at board means no power! Most of them have red l.e.d.'s to let you know your getting power.
    Last edited by Mrmojo; 04-06-2011 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Der

Quote Originally Posted by Greend88 View Post
    I think you answered your own question What does logic tell you?
    Logic tells me I was the smartest guy on the roof top at the time but I am the only one who came up the hatch. Found 3 amp circit breaker open perhaps what threw me that the reset wasnt tripped. Thanks for the help, might have changed relay board prematurely, stupid brain.

Quote Originally Posted by iceage View Post
    Logic tells me I was the smartest guy on the roof top at the time but I am the only one who came up the hatch. Found 3 amp circit breaker open perhaps what threw me that the reset wasnt tripped. Thanks for the help, might have changed relay board prematurely, stupid brain.
    Thats how you learn........and the best thing is that you are getting paid to learn!!