Thread: online training course or cd

Post Likes
    I'm looking for furnace and ac training material such as a cd or online training course for resid. furnaces and air cond. Any good ones out there you can recommend?

thanks in advance

Post Likes
    Originally posted by theapprentice
    I'm looking for furnace and ac training material such as a cd or online training course for resid. furnaces and air cond. Any good ones out there you can recommend?

thanks in advance

There are a lot of bad ones out there that I can't recommend! Seriously! I currently have several dozen videos and just as many CDs on HVAC that I have access to at no cost. They are all so poor that I can't stand to watch them!

Although I have access to them at no cost, the actual prices that they are sold at are not cheap. Now that I have been reviewing them I would not give you anything for any of them. Poor content, not well done and absolutely nothing available for the more advanced technician.

Norm

[Edited by NormChris on 06-29-2005 at 09:05 PM]

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in