york simplicty interface

Has anyony interfaced with york simplicity board via modbus rtu? We are trying to interface with a jenesys without using the simplicity modbus to bacnet link module.

SO you are using a modbus rtu rs485 link into your jace?
    UA Local 141

I am using a Jenesys device to connect modbus rtu into the simplicity board and then out of the jenesys to the trane system via bacnet. The issue we are having is the registry list that York provided as modbus does not appear to be typical modbus points. When speaking to York representative, he mentioned that not many people talk modbus to the york units. He said everyone uses the simplicity link adapter to talk bacnet to the unit. He has not received many calls on people trying to talk modbus to the unit, even though the York documentation states the board speaks modbus/RTU. My controls contractor is saying that the modbus that the unit is speaking is in the rawest form and his Jenesys that he has provided will not be able to work for this. I am just looking for any ideas besides purchasing a simplicty link adapter and speaking banet mstp and then having to purchase a router for trane to speak bacnet eternet to it.

talk to fieldserver, give them the specs and they may be able to configure a router for you, they can convert modbus to bacnet ethernet directly.

Quote Originally Posted by silversurfer View Post
    talk to fieldserver, give them the specs and they may be able to configure a router for you, they can convert modbus to bacnet ethernet directly.
    Thanks for the reply- I was able to get it communicating.