Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diagnosis

if i have a out side temp of 101 and a high head pressure. Can the system still be low on freon.
    capp tube A coil and its clean.

thanks

Originally posted by hellobishop
    if i have a out side temp of 101 and a high head pressure. Can the system still be low on freon.
    thanks
    Lots more info needed, probably only a palm reader could tell you with that info.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

what more info do you need?

Senior Tech Guest
    Calling Cleo....standby.

Well, IDB, IWB, AMB, SLP, LLP, ST, LT, SH, SC, CT, CO... would be some of them...

If you don't know what 'ANY' of these are... It's time to call an HVAC company to have your system checked and evaluated for any problems!

your funny

Well, IDB, IWB, AMB, SLP, LLP, ST, LT, SH, SC, CT, CO... would be some of them...

Indoor dry bulb, indoor wet bulb, suction line pressure,liquid line pressure
    suction temp, liquid temp, super heat , sub cooling,
    condenser temp,
    co hmmmm....im going to go with colorado

I take that, as you do not have the means to collect this data so you can recieve a professional answer.

Till then, there is no way of knowing JACK!

what specifically do you take to mean that I have know way of collecting the data.

thanks

Sure can.....but first you have to find out the high head pressure prob...bad fan,dirty condenser,partial restriction,etc. why don't you post those numbers if you do have the means.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

what specifically do you take to mean that I have know way of collecting the data.
    i would think that if you was in the field you would be able to get the readings and if not then its not for diy's

fill out you profile and get the readings and you could get some help to your problem

Well, I mean just what I said. You know what most of the 'initials' stood for... so, if you have the means to collect the data you would have posted it!

Beings you didn't, I take that to mean you are a regular homeowner wanting free advice/help... which IS NOT what this site if for! (especially when it pertains to EPA regulated substainces... are you certified?)

BTW, I seen you skipped AMB (AT), CO (COT/STAC) was wrong... (wanta try again?)

jultzya

Bishop went to the DIY site to ask them what all of those abrev meant,

If he knew what they ment then he would have known enough about a system to know that his question couldnt be answered on the info he gave

what I would like to know is how he knows he has "high head pressure" because outside temp is 101 degrees?

Have you checked the KB (Klackenbocker) orientation, it is critical, it must be oriented true north not magnetic!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast