Thread: The Hitchhiker

The Hitchhiker

An HVAC tech was driving down the road one day and picked up a hitchhiker. Soon thereafter the hitchhiker pulls out a gun and forces him to pull off to the side of the road and ordered him out the vehicle. The HVAC tech was then told to remove all his clothing, to which he did. The hitchhiker promptly used the guys belt to tie his writs around his ankles and made a hasty getaway in the guys service truck.

About an hour went by when another HVAC tech from the same company came driving down the same road and saw poor old “Harry” standing there all hunched over with his hands tied around his ankles, buck naked.

The 2nd guy stop’s and yells out the window “hey Harry….what happened to you?”

Harry: “Oh it was terrible, I pick up this hitchhiker, he pulled a gun on me, stole my wallet, stole my clothes, stole my truck and left me standing by the side of the road like this all tied up”.

The 2nd HVAC tech. puts his truck in park, starts stepping out his truck unzipping his pants and say’s “Well, I guess today just aint your day Harry”.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I had to print this one for the shop wall! fits my service techs to a tee. scary,haha. thanks.

That's just wrong....funny, but wrong....
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

You are SICK . I hope you don't dream of this.

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)