Confused scotsman nuget ice machine

ice keeps clumping up over night talked to local dist ran out of ideas pressures are good bin turns good

A model # would be good. Two things come to mind. Either the automatic agitation isn't working and the ice clumps up from sitting too long or the ice is too soft and not being squeezed into nuggets. Check the water level in the float, there is usually a water level line to set the water level to.

Is the breaker being shut off by the closing manager and reenergized by the opening manager

Lightbulb

I know you said that the charge is OK, but chances are its the charge....
    Isn't sanity just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is that one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, well, the sky's the limit!

is this a high usage area or medioum if you don't use a lot of ice put a bin sensor in .if you have a lot of ice in bin it will melt together if not used

On a dispenser for nugget / flaked ice, agitation should be set to the absolute MINIMUM, and the gate that opens during dispensing should be set to the absolute LARGEST opening possible. The agitator will beat up the ice and clump it up, so typical agitation time for nugget / flaked ice is like 0.2 seconds every 6 hours. By opening the gate to the maximum, the ice dispenses quicker so less agitation while dispensing. I know, it's backwards from what it seems it should be. But trust me. Call Scotsman Tech Support and give them the model and manufacturer of dispenser. They will tell you how to set the dispenser board agitation settings and the gate settings.

I would sure hope a problem from 2 and a half years ago is fixed by now.

You got me, I didn't even notice!