where to go now/

Smile

I am look for career options for a comm. hvacr tech.
    that is again like many of you out there are wandering just how long i can keep this kind of work up. I am 39 and still have a few years in me but I want to move towards a career a little less demanding on my body, and my family.
    So what are some of my options, let me know. Or should I say let us know. Thanks Mike.

I was in Comm./Indust. A/C service for over 22 years, finally had enough and went into Facilities Maint. I currently work at a data processing facility which has enough redundancy in it's operation, that we don't have to rush through our repairs.
    I work a 12 hour shift for four days and then have four days off. I like it alot. No stress and our equip. rooms are air-conditioned!
    The only draw back is we rotate from days to night shifts.
    But, hey it's a scale job that pays the bills.
    If interested, let me know. I think we might be having an opening coming soon.

Originally posted by btexpress
    I was in Comm./Indust. A/C service for over 22 years, finally had enough and went into Facilities Maint. I currently work at a data processing facility which has enough redundancy in it's operation, that we don't have to rush through our repairs.
    I work a 12 hour shift for four days and then have four days off. I like it alot. No stress and our equip. rooms are air-conditioned!
    The only draw back is we rotate from days to night shifts.
    But, hey it's a scale job that pays the bills.
    If interested, let me know. I think we might be having an opening coming soon.
    You comming back to the dark side Bob ?

Hey thanks for writing back Bob.also how does jour job pay compared to the other? And also what about teaching. Anyone have any info about teaching out there?