Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Guys, while this is being worked out I'm going to put a Freeze-Stat on this thing. I have a new 3K system here, and I don't want the compressor tore up.

It seems like cheap insurance anyway.

Now, I'm not asking for a price (hehe), but where can one _buy_ a good one? Googleing this hasn't been much of a help.

Anyone have a favorite model?

I think one that cuts out the Y signal at close to freeze on the suction line is the way to go, right?

I assume these clamp on the suction line...

If I could find one, I'd know more on my own LOL

-Larry

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by dash
    [B]10X7 oval duct = 8.7" round,9X6 oval=7.7" round,so IF each grille has it's own duct,the branch ducts may be large enough,could be they feed several suppiles or a perimeter system.Can you tell us more.

The 12X4 grilles could be a large part of the problem.

You can post picture on this site.

If you can install a "box/duct " under the coil,can you run a supply(s) to the nearest room(s),as a baseboard grille?If so this would reduce the amount of air needed in the undersal ducts,and you would close of the floor grilles in the room(s),that would now have baseboard grilles.Static would be reduced.

[Edited by dash on 06-29-2005 at 03:35 PM]

Well, it's kinda hard to say. With the ducts in the slab it's hard to know how they built the thing.

It may actually be a single branch, which I have no doubt is piss-poor design.

-Larry

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dash
    [B]
    Originally posted by dash
    10X7 oval duct = 8.7" round,9X6 oval=7.7" round,so IF each grille has it's own duct,the branch ducts may be large enough,could be they feed several suppiles or a perimeter system.Can you tell us more.

The 12X4 grilles could be a large part of the problem.

You can post picture on this site.

If you can install a "box/duct " under the coil,can you run a supply(s) to the nearest room(s),as a baseboard grille?If so this would reduce the amount of air needed in the undersal ducts,and you would close of the floor grilles in the room(s),that would now have baseboard grilles.Static would be reduced.

[Edited by dash on 06-29-2005 at 03:35 PM]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123