Equipment repair failure

So today I had a hell of a time trying to repair a lang 6valve griddle. I left with it still not operating at full capacity. Idk wtf is wrong with it, but it seems like everytime I touch something on it breaks even more. I believe the problemS with it are the flame sensors, because everytime I jump one of them with a jumper wire the main gas valve turns on and ignites that burner telling me the gas valves are fine on it. So I move a known working flame sensor to the inoperable one and it still doesn't seem to work and then the valve next to it stops working as well... Idk, I told them to buy a new one.

I never cant figure something out and fix it. I put 4hours into this thing and its defeating me. Guess it is time to break out the schematic for it and see how its wired.

What is your gas pressure? Are these flame sensors actually flame switches? I have witnessed these switches fail to close when either the pilot flame is either too weak to properly heat the lead or the gas pressure regulator has either gotten wet or grease encasing the air vent, causing a low pressure situation. The pilots will light and stay lit, but when the gas valve opens the pressure drops and the pilot flame drops too low to keep the switch closed.....

Do you have a model# ?

How are the grounds? I would start there.

They bought a new one. Finally took my advice and didnt be used again.