Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

Carlyle 06E Compressor Part List

Dear All,

Does anybody have Carlyle 06E Compressor part list which contain exploded view and part numbers ?

I need the part list to purchase the spare parts.

Regards,
    Bimo

Post Likes
    Either one of these two links will help you out.

http://www.bradleyshermetics.com/
    http://www.cmpcorp.com/

Post Likes
    Don't they have that on Carlyles web site? I thought I've seen the exploded views and part numbers on the different compressors there..

Post Likes
    @7yturbo : Carlyle website only display exploded view, without detail parts numbers.

I need more detail part numbers. I ask to a distributor, they just say tell me what parts are damage, then we will give the part number.

Regards,
    Bimo

Post Likes
    i have the service handbook that has breakdowns and lots of other info in it. i can email it to you if you want it.

or i have a book that i put together with lots of exploded views and p/n for 06e and 06d, but i would have to fax or snail mail it to you.

Post Likes
    @illdoit : could you please send it to bimopr@yahoo.com.

Regards,
    Bimo

Brooklyn NY- you always know someone from Brooklyn
    Post Likes
    page 58-59 is the exploded diagrams of an 06E compressor.
    best to contact carrier replacement parts direct for part numbers and pricing

good luck

Post Likes
    link removed
    Last edited by Dad; 12-02-2015 at 05:11 PM.

Post Likes
    As much as we appreciate you answering a thread and helping a brother out consider looking at the date on the top of the last post. This was asked almost 6 years ago. All though this is a common mistake with the newer members. Any way, welcome to the site.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Post Likes
    I put the link up because like myself I am sure other people troll for answers no matter how old the post. Seems the wisest man learns from others mistakes instead of learning the hard way every time. The links provided were not near as good as the one I posted. So I guess if you have a technical problem, your suggestion is to not read any post over a few months old? lol

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jmking521 View Post
    I put the link up because like myself I am sure other people troll for answers no matter how old the post. Seems the wisest man learns from others mistakes instead of learning the hard way every time. The links provided were not near as good as the one I posted. So I guess if you have a technical problem, your suggestion is to not read any post over a few months old? lol
    Thanks for your link. To be honest I do not know how to find a post that old without searching. Did you search or did you scroll that far?

Post Likes
    I often do a search on the web with symptoms or part numbers such as: Sporlan OFE-6-c+hvactalk
    or search here on the site for symptoms, key words, model numbers, or part numbers. I am surprised at the bridges crossed well before me that save me time and energy. I also have found parts that were near impossible to locate by reading what others have written. This site is a gold mine of information if you dig into it and use it wisely. I am only sorry the web master took down the link I posted. It would have saved anyone looking for specific information on the Carlyle 06E a lot of heartache as it has great numbers and photo's . It was much more detailed and relevant then the links above. I used it looking for specific valve plates.

Post Likes
    Any info as to why the link was removed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast