Page 279 of 284 FirstFirst ... 179229269272273274275276277278279280281282283284 LastLast
Results 3,615 to 3,627 of 3690
    TOO EARLY? TOO EARLY... I DON"T WANNA TALK ABOUT...? TOO EARLY? Congrats on 2000 posts!
    When it is said that BacNet is a better protocol than LonWorks, I die a little more inside.
    ~knottyjabe

Quote Originally Posted by knottyjabe View Post
    TOO EARLY? TOO EARLY... I DON"T WANNA TALK ABOUT...? TOO EARLY? Congrats on 2000 posts!
    Okay....twist my arm! Gonna start now!

MGD Taste some good. i wish it was cheaper here in canada

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkgoat View Post
    MGD Taste some good. i wish it was cheaper here in canada
    Did I read this correctly? A Canadian wishing for US made beer?!? I brew my own (when I have time) because the quality of US beer sucks!

i do like the MGD for a change. i mostly drink Keiths witch is brewed here in the maritimes. if u get a chance to come to Nova Scotia u need to try one. i bet u will b going back with a 24

Having a Sailor Jerry rum and coke.

Its been a wile that i have had the hard stuff....feeling relaxed.

Drinking beer and smoking a..
    brisket and some sausage.

Up early getting the smoker up to temp,put the brisket on and wife watched the temp while i worked
    Storm came up after work and cooled the smoker down a bit but i got-r-under control.

Well, I had dinner at a Fuddruckers Hamburgers, with a new customer (long term friend)... we both drank a couple of beers. I think I have a nice job sold: Two systems and some mods on the third system.

Back home, and I think I will get a Heinekin from the fridge... relax, clean off some piles of paper from my desk, turn on the TV and start on the DVR (catch up on shows)... and read H-talk.

Cheers guys!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

ColdQuack Guest

Cool Oh, Good Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox View Post
    We do this on another site, usually starts out well and deteriorates as the night goes on, as you can tell by my career dilemma thread things arent going well for me at the moment, so Im gonna down a few and forget my troubles at least for one night....who's with me? whats your plans for the weekend? hows the job going? just chime in with whatever and lets have some fun!
    But seriously I been workin on this for too long! But It don't seem like work. "I got a Friday night ahead and too many women to bed, Saturday seems so far away, so stay a while and a game of pool or darts we'll play, as the night goes on, don't forget to sing a song, get a number from a girl or two, be prepared to call her too, if she senses you too drunk, with your self, you then shall bunk, but if you give her reason to persue, then all she offers, shall come to you..." Quote from Me.
    Last edited by ColdQuack; 04-22-2011 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Correctin a typo, no biggy

6 Goose Island IPA's and just had a nice big bowl of Guiness Irish Stew. Bedtime now , gotta work in the morning
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. John Adams

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. H. L. Mencken

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
    -John Wayne

Margaritas on the rocks...none of that sissy slush stuff for me

I got the Stanly Cup game on the DVR. Hope it doesn't run long. I'm just finishing up some paper work after a lovely Friday.

The whiskey is tasting good. I'm so tiered I might not make it the whole game. I got five calls set for tomorrow and who knows what the phone will add.

jim
    Common sense isn't very common anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jim147 View Post
    I got the Stanly Cup game on the DVR. Hope it doesn't run long. I'm just finishing up some paper work after a lovely Friday.

The whiskey is tasting good. I'm so tiered I might not make it the whole game. I got five calls set for tomorrow and who knows what the phone will add.

jim
    It ran til 10pm Central.
    "It's not an OLD unit, it's a testament to old school manufacturing of quality over quantity." http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...608_092209.jpg

Page 279 of 284 FirstFirst ... 179229269272273274275276277278279280281282283284 LastLast