Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah before I become a christian, i actually had attended one of their church services that time I am a newbie.

JW knocked on my door last year. I opened it with my pants around my ankles (boxers still up) and when she got done stammering I told her I was kind of busy. She quickly turned and left.
    They haven't come back.

My Brother in Law got converted a few years ago... It is great, I don't have to buy any of his kids birthday or Christmas presents.

Enno

A caver friend of mine will answer the door stark naked, not someone you want to see naked either.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Quote Originally Posted by Enno View Post
    JW knocked on my door last year. I opened it with my pants around my ankles (boxers still up) and when she got done stammering I told her I was kind of busy. She quickly turned and left.
    They haven't come back.
    When I was a kid my girlfriend was finally giving me a bj and those a-holes came to the door, they honestly knocked for 5 minutes until she told me I had to get rid of them. So I opened the door with a tent pole and screamed in their faces. When I got back she wasn't in the mood, I'll never forgive them.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddy73 View Post
    When I was a kid my girlfriend was finally giving me a bj and those a-holes came to the door, they honestly knocked for 5 minutes until she told me I had to get rid of them. So I opened the door with a tent pole and screamed in their faces. When I got back she wasn't in the mood, I'll never forgive them.
    DAMN them!! I would have then chased them down the street, screaming

I was feeling a little "blue" if you know what I mean!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12