Ok Guys, I have a new unused York YT 600 Ton Chiller R-123 1995 Vintage.

I bought it with no control panel and no starter. I have a new 2007 Optiview control panel 371-02486-101. I powered it up and it said it was selected for R-22, what do I need to do to convert it to R-123.

I also have a new 2009 Optispeed VSD503 K-46 P/N: 371-03789-702.

Does the K in the P/N mean it is for a YK?

If it is for a YK, do I need to change the Eproms?

I know that I need to get a ACC Board for the optiview control panel, do I need to get one for a YT or YK?

What Transducers will I need to change?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!!