Have a processer going nuts. It's got the front pannel controls with the rocker switches simaler to series R machines . It's air cooled with chiller in basement with 4 scroll comps. Any way I it will run and **** down when it feels like. It will have a code 70 [start inhibit] run for two min then have a code 11 ]pump down and shut off. I did catch it flash code 100 [remote shut down] then back to 70 back and forth within seconds, this is with the remote start/stop terms jumped out. I tried calling the series R plant I think it's in wisconsin but the # changed. I hate to just start throwing new boards in the unit with out more info. Any sugestions?

trane chiller

P.S it's a modle ccad

Try trouble shooting the unit. Isolate the problem and fix it. Sometimes you really have to think in this bussiness.

Hey bku46 good idea I think I'll try trouble shooting the unit. I noticed all of your replys to everyones questions have ben very helpfull . I'm shure everyone is happy to have you on this site. keep up the great answers.

Check the evap flow switch. If the paddle is weak or cracked it may not stay made. And the series "R" chillers are made in Pueblo Co.

Originally posted by bku46
    Try trouble shooting the unit. Isolate the problem and fix it. Sometimes you really have to think in this bussiness.
    You are a moron !! Your answers are pathetic!! I know you work for Trane....and only you are qualified to fix Trane systems! I don't think so , having worked for Trane they have their share of hacks, so please come down off your high horse and add something to this forum!!

check all your mounting screws within the UCM area and repin all the plugs also going to each board.do a visual on the ribbon cables looping very tight between those boards..if it does that A70.....A100.........A11 consistantly i would call it the 1U1 is acting up.try that hands on stuff first.
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

on those split chillers they have a LOW PRESSURE TIMER(1U8)jumpimg the LP on starts if for any reason the liquid is slow or ambient is down that LP opening might be giving you that A70 restart inhibit as designed.that A100 is a flow bounce on the paddle..jump it on start with guages on the unit to see if stops then adjust the paddle or spring(compressed air,nitro........FREON?)blow out the springed area and shoot WD40 in there).check your charges with the one circuit going with both compressors ONLY then fail the lead circiut "on the lead circuit pull the 1 blue wire off the UCP upper left corner" and the lag will kick in see how that starts and cycyles

[Edited by maxster on 06-27-2005 at 09:39 AM]
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY