Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    You can take the assistance of the professional cleaning experts who would help you to keep your valuable things in good condition. The professional cleaning experts use the new technologies to restore your property.

i use the blue nubrite on all rtu's. Intellipacks to small gaspacks. Soak both sides and let the foaming begin. Rinse and repeat as many times as neccessary. Never used a power washer. But might have to invest in one if if makes the job that much easier. I get paid by the hour so time is not a issue...

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTolerance View Post
    I have seen many units coils destroyed by some dumbass using a pressure washer. I simply use nu-brite and a water hose with nozzle on the end. Have never had to use a pressure washer on any of the coils I have cleaned and I clean many restaurants coils that are sometimes caked in cooking grease/oil. Sorry, but I think that a pressure washer is an uneeded tool. Sometimes on the dirtier coils I have to apply nubrite 2x to get them clean. If you have a unit that is so terribly bad that you for some reason find it necessary to use a power washer RUN! Your going to run into more problems down the road with those units since no one has maintained them in x number of years. Not worth my time.
    You must work mainly with residential or light commercial, trust me you require a pressure washer and Nu-Brite on some equipment. We have pressure washed some coils for 6 hrs and it was still coming out black.

Basically it boils down to each individual location and type of equipment that you are working on.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345