I have a York system installed about 1990. The condenser coil drip pan has completely rusted away, and i have water dripping. My HVAC guy tells me the only way to fix is to replace the entire coil assembly to get a new pan. Is this correct, or can I purchase a pan from york or other aftermarket supplier.