Post Likes

Looking for a Job in Western Washington

Hello,
    I am currently located in Michigan finishing up my associates degree in HVAC/R Technology at Ferris State University. I have a very strong desire to work in Western Washington and have been thinking about it for years. I am hoping some can point me in the right direction. I have been leaning towards Tacoma or Seattle.

Post Likes
    UA Proud
    The higher your post count the more you know

3. Likes MechTech2013 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by buttwheat View Post
    Hey, Butt. I've attempted to refer several guys into the UA, but it seems that most of the guys encounter resistance at the Local Hall. Even though some of the shops are hiring, the process gets bogged down at the Local level.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MechTech2013 View Post
    Hey, Butt. I've attempted to refer several guys into the UA, but it seems that most of the guys encounter resistance at the Local Hall. Even though some of the shops are hiring, the process gets bogged down at the Local level.
    Right now we have basically nobody sitting on the bench and the local is actively seeking qualified people. This is the first time they have posted our wage on the website in effort to get these quality people.
    UA Proud
    The higher your post count the more you know

Post Likes
    I don't think I've attempted to refer into you Local yet.