Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cms mechanical/trane

has anyone had any experiance with this company also are they a good company to work for.how about trane are they a good co. do they only do rooftops ?i would like to do refrigeration such as supermarkets and retaurantsdo these companies also do this?

What do you mean by CMS/Trane? CMS is with EFS & NexTech. Are you asking if Trane only does RTU service? Trane makes some of the worlds largest chillers. Trane does commercial refrigeration service by way of the Hussmann acquisition by IR, as IR keep Hussmann Service after IR eventually sold Hussmann. Hussmann Service is being intergrated into Trane Building Services. Wouldn't be surprised to see Trane Tracer being offered to supermarket rack systems in the near future. I don't know too much about CMS/EFS/NexTech, except that they specialize in retail shops HVAC service. I don't think they do any commercial refrigeration.

Quote Originally Posted by MechanicallyInclined View Post
    What do you mean by CMS/Trane? CMS is with EFS & NexTech. Are you asking if Trane only does RTU service? Trane makes some of the worlds largest chillers. Trane does commercial refrigeration service by way of the Hussmann acquisition by IR, as IR keep Hussmann Service after IR eventually sold Hussmann. Hussmann Service is being intergrated into Trane Building Services. Wouldn't be surprised to see Trane Tracer being offered to supermarket rack systems in the near future. I don't know too much about CMS/EFS/NexTech, except that they specialize in retail shops HVAC service. I don't think they do any commercial refrigeration.
    Trane doing Hussman service? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! I hope IR knows better than that! If they want to take Trane service and utterly crash it into the ground in flames, one way to do it is to try and get a bunch of chiller techs to work on air-cooled supermarket recip stuff.

Trane services Trane commercial equipment. 5 ton rooftop units to 3500 ton chillers and everything in between. They work on other manufacturers' stuff, but primarily it's Trane equipment. They don't work on refrigeration stuff that I know of.

If I were you and had offers to work for Trane or CMS, I'd be like "CMS who???"
    The key to happiness is lower expectations.

LOL!

i would not have used the word stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    Trane doing Hussman service? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! I hope IR knows better than that! If they want to take Trane service and utterly crash it into the ground in flames, one way to do it is to try and get a bunch of chiller techs to work on air-cooled supermarket recip stuff.
    Trane services Trane commercial equipment. 5 ton rooftop units to 3500 ton chillers and everything in between. They work on other manufacturers' stuff, but primarily it's Trane equipment. They don't work on refrigeration stuff that I know of.

If I were you and had offers to work for Trane or CMS, I'd be like "CMS who???"
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    LOL!

Heyyy!!!

That "air-cooled supermarket recip stuff. " that you all are making fun of pays my bills....

a guy wiyh a 1/2 inch ike and mike can be married with 10 children and pay his bills?

you can still make fun of the mike and ike?

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Heyyy!!!

That "air-cooled supermarket recip stuff. " that you all are making fun of pays my bills....

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    I might not reach bottom, but I can sure beat the h**l out of the sides.

Not trying to stir up no rumors, but I recently looked to Hussmann Service for a job in Miami. I was told to contact the Trane District Manager for any Hussmann Service inquiries.

hussman in kansas city is said to be sold to another company! just heard that last week!

LOL!

You would have said "@#$%in' recip krapp"

only a prima donna wheel mechanic would say that!!!!!!!! ROFL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    You would have said "@#$%in' recip krapp"

only a prima donna wheel mechanic would say that!!!!!!!! ROFL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast