Mitsubishi outside air lockout

Recent install with several bldgs. Combination of standard Heat Pumps MX2-HB36NA and City Multi heat pumps PUMY-P48NHMU.
    We provide HW baseboard.
    Found several units running on AC during coldest weather. I'd like to lockout cooling until 60 O.A. but am stymied by Mitzi. No can do.
    I know the stat talks to the condenser so it wouldn't like any outside controls. Anybody have any ideas?

Well I'm not sure if this is correct. But I was working on one today and electricians connected S1, S2, S3 lines into a disconnect next to the fan coil with a disconnected going to the unit. Then up to the ceiling to the condenser with a another disconnect. Basically I was having the same issue. I turned off both disconnects then turned the one on at the fan coil then gave the board on the condenser time to realize what was happening then turned on that disconnect and everything worked. Strange how they both talk to each other though the frequency of the line power. You could also check out the thermostat and set the programmable down.

Well of course, it's in student housing, so thermostat settings are whatever the little darlings want.
    My next hope is that I can somehow find a way to get these Mitzi's to communicate with my Siemens Apogee front end where I can do some EM.

Siemens

Eh good luck with that Siemens.... I have nothing but problems with all the Siemens controls and Square D drives. Maybe its just Siemens here in California but its sad. If you figure it let me know I'm interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoth View Post
    Eh good luck with that Siemens.... I have nothing but problems with all the Siemens controls and Square D drives. Maybe its just Siemens here in California but its sad. If you figure it let me know I'm interested.
    We have an Apogee building mgmt. front end which successfully interfaces with Danfoss, Ransome, Trane....etc. No problem. The Square D drive is trouble. 2 of mine failed after one year, then when I needed parts, was told they were obsolete!!!!!!!!
    It looks like Mitzi may be hooking me up with an interface board to LON the data out to my front end.