Should BO the war monger give back his Nobel Peace Price?

Bush was called a war monger for Irag, so let's see if the left does the same. I think we all know how it will turn out, he will be praised for getting us involved.

As the title suggests, I think he should but he does not have the integrity.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa...pt=T1&iref=BN1

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=13174246
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Bush was called a war monger for Irag, so let's see if the left does the same. I think we all know how it will turn out, he will be praised for getting us involved.

As the title suggests, I think he should but he does not have the integrity.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa...pt=T1&iref=BN1

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=13174246
    I heard there are weapons of mass destruction in Libya! So........ya!

They should duct tape it onto one of those big daisy cutter bombs and drop it on some big city center. Then blame that bomb on Ghadaffi.

Maybe that will put a fire under those Libyans asses and get them to do something to free themselves instead of the west having to come in and do the dirty work for them.

Look... You gotta a couple of soldiers walking down the street..... you get someone to distract them while a couple of guys come up behind them and brain them with some steel pipes or bars....

BAM...you got yourself a couple of rifles and or pistols......

Hide the bodies so you can keep doing the same thing to others...till you get a good supply of weapons and ammo...... then you can organize and go after bigger targets..

It aint rocket science.

I just dont think the Libyan people want freedom enough....and people like this who are too lazy to get up off their ass and take down an oppressive leader.......deserve to live under one.
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    They should duct tape it onto one of those big daisy cutter bombs and drop it on some big city center. Then blame that bomb on Ghadaffi.

Maybe that will put a fire under those Libyans asses and get them to do something to free themselves instead of the west having to come in and do the dirty work for them.

Look... You gotta a couple of soldiers walking down the street..... you get someone to distract them while a couple of guys come up behind them and brain them with some steel pipes or bars....

BAM...you got yourself a couple of rifles and or pistols......

Hide the bodies so you can keep doing the same thing to others...till you get a good supply of weapons and ammo...... then you can organize and go after bigger targets..

It aint rocket science.

I just dont think the Libyan people want freedom enough....and people like this who are too lazy to get up off their ass and take down an oppressive leader.......deserve to live under one.
    Not that Ghadaffi is a great leader, nor the people in Libya have it great, but I son't seem to recall anyone in their conflict asking for UN or US intervention. I believe that Ghadaffi told us to butt out and mind our own business and I feel that we should do just that! As far as being too lazy to get up and take down a leader.....you just described our great US of A!!!!