Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    LP STeamers does not offer all you can eat crabs . They are only sold by the dozen and start @ $25 for smalls. That can get kinda pricy if you plan to eat more than a dozen , which is not hard to do when to Sam Adams is flowing ! lol I am going to continue to look around for an all you can eat place though.

AUCE Crabs

Most places that do this save the good crabs for sale by the dozen and sell the small ones for AUCE folks. Sometimes they bulk cook when the come in then reheat-which downright sucks.

If I'm gonna get crabs

I'll wanna get um good!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

When we went down to Balitmore a few years back there was this big market place. The building looked like an old trolley barn or factory. Inside was all little non-fancy resturarants, bars, delis, produce and crafts. My sister, BIL, the War Dept.and I had a great time downing beers and eating local seafood.

What is the name of that place? It was about 10 block from the harbor? We walked there but took a cab back as I remember.

We went in some big

grocery store like that in Pitts. Very Cool! Most of their seafood was LIVE! It was near that Annamalmahey River.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by benncool
    When we went down to Balitmore a few years back there was this big market place. The building looked like an old trolley barn or factory. Inside was all little non-fancy resturarants, bars, delis, produce and crafts. My sister, BIL, the War Dept.and I had a great time downing beers and eating local seafood.

What is the name of that place? It was about 10 block from the harbor? We walked there but took a cab back as I remember.
    You are talking about Lexington Market. It is a cool place to go and eat as long as the sun is still shinning !

Sharing Taxi

us air #3666 arives @ (BWI)12:36pm. friday. After air fare and room the cost of a taxi seems mute. Just going with the flow
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

were a few hours back Scott.

We'll just take a seperate cab.
    Walter Matthau

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123