Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    LP Steamers is the one I was talking about. Sounds unanimous. Everyone I talk to say that LP Steamers has the best crabs and is the typical old Bawlmer style rowhome eatery.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

You're in charge.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

WoW..share a stinky taxi. How romantic....maybe the taxi guy will have a bottle of Bones Farm.

They only sold Bones Farm in Georgia, the rest of us had to settle for Boones Farm......and in college, I loved that stuff, actually I loved anything with alcohol in it, no matter how bad it was...

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

When I was young and not so bright I made a water pipe that fit into the neck of the Boones Farm and Bali Hai bottles. After smoking through the wine for a week it was a real treat to down the contents along with the 1/4" of residue floating on top. WHAT A BUZZ!

Originally posted by James 3528
    WoW..share a stinky taxi. How romantic....maybe the taxi guy will have a bottle of Bones Farm.

So your attending?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    When I was young and not so bright I made a water pipe that fit into the neck of the Boones Farm and Bali Hai bottles. After smoking through the wine for a week it was a real treat to down the contents along with the 1/4" of residue floating on top. WHAT A BUZZ!

I never drank bong water. Did I really miss out?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by spotts

I never drank bong water. Did I really miss out?

Yes you have, It's great. I'll bring you some in August. That is if Miss Lynda hasn't drank it all, she loves it.
    Not here for a long time, just a good time

XXXXXX

Getting past the idea of drinking sludge is the hard part. Once you've tried it though, you won't regret having done it.

Hmm

Getting past the idea of drinking sludge is the hard part. Once you've tried it though, you won't regret having done it.

You've got to be @#!&^%! kiddin me!

I'm definitely thinking crab feast but would rather keep it at the Inner Harbor so we don't have to do any travel arrangements.

There is Phillips an Legal Seafood right there. Both of these are a bit pricey, not the true "Bawlmor" feel but they do have extensive menus for those who have an aversion to tearing apart messy animals, scraping their guts and lungs away and picking out meat to eat

There is a crab house on Fort avenue that is supposed to be one of the more traditional Baltimore crab feast venues but we would still need to ride there. I am trying to find out if the Harbor trolleys go there or if the water taxi gets close enough.
    An old friend from OC has a bar there somewhere. You might know him, Skunny. I wouldn't want to drive 3 hours to stand in line at Phillips. I can do that here. Legal is too McOutBack for me. Bertha's? I can get an "Eat Bertha's Mussells" bumper sticker.

Originally posted by Stamas

You've got to be @#!&^%! kiddin me!
    It was different in the early stages of the hippy movement

If you can remember the 60s or 70s, you weren't there. I straightened up after being hospitalized at 18. I was truly burned out by that time.

You're suppose to have cheap wine in there, like Balli Hi or something.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast