Flight times to share taxis.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thought this might be helpful.

I hit BWI flight 2096 American Airlines @3:24 pm

Anybody hitting the ground around the same time.... lets swap cell phone #'s and share a taxi.
    I know this is early but if I dont do it now, I'll forget what it is. This online ticket biz is cool. I got to hand pick excellent seats for all 4 flights. Quite a choice this early.

[Edited by spotts on 06-14-2005 at 05:02 PM]
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Sounds good, we are driving in, not sure when we get there, hell I ain't even sure where I am going........, oh well, we'll work it out, we won't leave ya hangning.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Really, just head to the harbor.

I get a kick out of taxi drivers if they're not wearing a towel on their head. We aint got taxis where I live. Just one weirdo who bought a 1975 limo for 2,500 bucks and drives drunks home from the bars on weekends. I dont want any more......... you know what, over picking someone at the airport. I'm guessing I'll meet up with Sarge, Scott&Liz, Otto&Bride, Craig&MzLynda, or somebody I don't even know yet and well get there just fine.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Let me look at the map and see where the airport is. Maybe we can get lost together!

Don't get me wrong

I'll sure take a ride if it's convenient........ Dice of Benn or anybody. I'm just trying to save you trouble. I think it's a pain in the ass to meet people at the airport personally. I'll sure taxi it [while you'uns start chillin the beers] no problem.
    Walter Matthau

The airport is only 10 minutes , sometimes less , from the Harbour.Very easy route straight from BWI to downtown Baltimore. Like I said before I will be @ BWI @ 8:00am. If anyone needs directions or anything else that would help in them gettin to the Harbour feel free to ask. Hey Robo what has been decided for Saturday ? Are we gonna try to get everyone to say Patapsco State park maybe for a crab feast ? Let me know and I will help in setting it all up.

I'm definitely thinking crab feast but would rather keep it at the Inner Harbor so we don't have to do any travel arrangements.

There is Phillips an Legal Seafood right there. Both of these are a bit pricey, not the true "Bawlmor" feel but they do have extensive menus for those who have an aversion to tearing apart messy animals, scraping their guts and lungs away and picking out meat to eat

There is a crab house on Fort avenue that is supposed to be one of the more traditional Baltimore crab feast venues but we would still need to ride there. I am trying to find out if the Harbor trolleys go there or if the water taxi gets close enough.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I vote for the

more traditional Baltimore Crab Feast Venues. Hell, 1/2 of us can fit in Beeenies Expedition and the rest will have rental cars, etc. I wouldn't want to travel there to eat at Aurther Treachers.
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    I'm definitely thinking crab feast but would rather keep it at the Inner Harbor so we don't have to do any travel arrangements.

There is Phillips an Legal Seafood right there. Both of these are a bit pricey, not the true "Bawlmor" feel but they do have extensive menus for those who have an aversion to tearing apart messy animals, scraping their guts and lungs away and picking out meat to eat

There is a crab house on Fort avenue that is supposed to be one of the more traditional Baltimore crab feast venues but we would still need to ride there. I am trying to find out if the Harbor trolleys go there or if the water taxi gets close enough.
    I vote NO to each ! I have done work in both kitchens . Plus like you said not the "true Balmer" feel. Legal Seafood is great but not the party atmosphere @ all !! I say maybe Berthas Muscels maybe. I definetally say we find more of a pub type place with all you can eat crabs.

This is going to be fun. Dice better bring a basket of those Primanti Bros Sandwiches. By the time we get done opening all of those crabs we are going to be hungry.

I'm already bringing beer, now I have to bring the food too??
    Might as well as have it here again.......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Re: STUDY MATERIAL

Walter Matthau

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast