I'm finding flights from $650-840 for the beautiful Jade and I. Thats cheaptickets.com. Anybody know of any tricks?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by spotts
    I'm finding flights from $650-840 for the beautiful Jade and I. Thats cheaptickets.com. Anybody know of any tricks?

I forgot I have an American Airlines mileage card with like a million miles. Last year they said NO. Trying again.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

If you're lucky to have a Soutwest terminal nearby, you may want to look into it at http://www.southwest.com I think Baltimore is one of Southwest's hubs.

For example, flights from Chicago to Baltimore on that weekend is $59/each way ($118 plus some fees for round trip). Hard to beat that.

Best of luck,

Rick

Thanx Rick.

Actually the AAAdvantage [American Airlines Miles] card worked!
    2 tickets for $15.00. I can barely believe it. I had 95,000 miles and this used only 50,000 so now I wanna to the Texas Coast fishing too!
    Walter Matthau