New guy on the block

I am an okie from Tahlequah, OK and just joined. My son and I operate a small HVACR business. We do all kinds of restaurant equipment repair from deep fat fryers to ice machines. We are the only contractor in Tahlequah who installs geothermal heat pumps. I have been in business for about 21 years. I made my son a full partner in the business a year ago. He is my youngest son. My oldest son graduated from Oklahoma State with a construction management degree and has been working with Robins & Morton building hospitals for the last 3 years. He and his wife are coming home this summer to join our company. They are also giving my wife and I our first grandchild. (a boy!!)

Welcome here!

Be sure to apply for pro membership as soon as you have 15 posts. Lots of good stuff in the pro side.

Welcome to the site. Congrats on the new grandchild!!! Sounds like you have a nice family business going. Good luck and see you around.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!