To any other posters on here, I am a newbie poster and have a couple of questions that I hope you can provide me with answers to. About two years ago, my parents got a Tempstar air conditioning unit installed in their home. It is cooling okay, but the outdoor unit is kind of weather beaten already. Anyway, one of the questions I wanted to ask is does anyone know where I could get a replacement name tag for the outdoor unit. I think it fell off last fall when the house was getting pressure washed prior to getting painted. The model number is TCA436. Also, does anyone have any experience with fin combs? If so, do they work well? Several of the fins are bent in on the unit and I wanted to try to straighten them out if possible. Finally, is there any product out there that could possibly remove rust from the unit? The fan is a little bit rusted. The area underneath the fan is also a little bit rusted. I know these questions might be a little stupid, but if anyone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.