Just installed an Infinity system. My old AC system was undersized by about 1/2-3/4 ton and could never really cool house properly. Old AC was set at 74 degrees. With new system I thought i would play around with temp as dehumidify with Infinity was much better than old. One thing I noticed...Temp set at 74 the humidity level on readout is always in the mid to high 30 percent humidy. I thought i would raise thermo temp up to 75 to see if house still felt cool. I raised to 75 on Saturday aftenoon and checked humidity level on Sunday afternoon. It was in mid to high 40% range and wife said it felt much more humid in the house. Is this normal for 1 degree increase to cause 10 percent increase in humidity levels? Outside conditions were about the same during both periods.

That's good humidity control. Check for local temp/%RH in the isolated parts of the home with portable %RH meter. Wait until it's raining outside for a week, the inside humidity will be higher yet. Anything under 50%RH is good.

I know that under 50% is good. I have no doubt that the AC is functioning properly at 74 degrees...but why would an increase form 74 to 75 add about 10% humidity to home? The humidity stays under 50% all the time...i was just experimenting with increasing temp to save on electric...just weird how much the humidity level increased for 1 degree of temp

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Infinity can be set for 45% RH,what is yours set at?

10% increase does sound high for 1,could be other factors.

It is set the lowest it can go..46%...I didnt notice the difference but my wife does. If she had her way..the house would be 60 degrees all the time. I have a ranch house that was built in early 60's..no insulation in outside walls(none can be added) but r-49 in attic so house isnt too tight when it comes to insulated value. When i increased the temp, i also changed the fan from auto to low in the programming when the a/c wasnt running. Maybe the fan running with no a/c is causing my problem. I will play with it some more.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Fan "ON" can/will make a difference.Fan on,RH up,could be an indication of duct leakage ,as well.