Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Couple of thoughts here:

I think Obama does not believe the USA should be a leader in foreign policy... rather he thinks each country should be an equal... Kinda different than the traditional 'gutsy American' view most of us working stiffs have.

Another is that IMO Obama is more of a BS'r than a leader... here is my reasoning: Rather than take a stance (like Reagan would have done), Obama tests the political waters to see which way the crowd goes... and attaches himself to that trend. He is more a follower than a leader.

A leader knows what to do... a follower plays the polls to keep their image good. And I am sure some folks will agree with me here: Leaders instill confidence and folks WANT to follow... followers do not install confidence, and as a result folks do not follow.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

...Well said.............
    B.O. = B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Couple of thoughts here:

I think Obama does not believe the USA should be a leader in foreign policy... rather he thinks each country should be an equal... Kinda different than the traditional 'gutsy American' view most of us working stiffs have.

Another is that IMO Obama is more of a BS'r than a leader... here is my reasoning: Rather than take a stance (like Reagan would have done), Obama tests the political waters to see which way the crowd goes... and attaches himself to that trend. He is more a follower than a leader.

A leader knows what to do... a follower plays the polls to keep their image good. And I am sure some folks will agree with me here: Leaders instill confidence and folks WANT to follow... followers do not install confidence, and as a result folks do not follow.
    Correct. The time to take a leadership role and make a decisive action was two or three weeks ago. Obama only acted after this week of popular dissent in the USA. The french guy was kinda pushy. But then Kerry, McCain, and a whole host of other nimrods came out this past week in dissent. As mentioned, even Hildabeast and some insiders in the administration.

Very clearly, Obama is not a leader. He is a sack of propaganda spouting poo.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Correct. The time to take a leadership role and make a decisive action was two or three weeks ago. Obama only acted after this week of popular dissent in the USA. The french guy was kinda pushy. But then Kerry, McCain, and a whole host of other nimrods came out this past week in dissent. As mentioned, even Hildabeast and some insiders in the administration.

Very clearly, Obama is not a leader. He is a sack of propaganda spouting poo.
    Thoroughly agree... and here is the part I like:

I like it that we keep seeing examples of his lack of leadership... because this is the only way the American (voting) public will understand and make a wiser choice in 2012. So IMO:

Keep it up fool (BHO)... America is watching.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I think B is saying is that we are going to let these people to determine their own fate and we are going to stay out of it.

Which is how things should be.
    Don't forget who helped us win our revolution...... France. Not saying we should get involved. Just that we depended on aid in our early years, we didn't do it all ourselves.

Obama is doing what so many politicians do when they worry about losing their jobs instead of forging ahead: He is positioning himself. Instead of thinking like a president, he thinks like a congressman. He's hunkering down.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Twilly loves Obama and so does Toby....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsm-w...eature=related
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Obama is doing what so many politicians do when they worry about losing their jobs instead of forging ahead: He is positioning himself. Instead of thinking like a president, he thinks like a congressman. He's hunkering down.
    That sounds fair.

Understanding: His economic policy is a proven disaster, jobs policy is a proven disaster, he wrecked a wide democratic party lead last election, obamacare is a diaster being ripped to shreds, ambition to close gitmo a wreck, ambition to end wars in afgan a wreck, fairy-godmother ideals on 'transparency' a proven fallicy, energy policy a proven wreck, so he has basically wrecked our economy and not done anything to improve our interaction with the rest of the world.

I have the Berlin speech in mind, such lofty goals. Did you remember Obama was going to rid the world of nuclear weapons? Yes he was. And yes we can't. He is perhaps a broken man, a tattered shell of a spectacle that one was vibrant with hope and ambition. Just hanging on, listening to advisers, just somebody please tell him what to do,... that is your jobs, right? At least you people till have jobs, right?

"Sure, boss, by the way you are not supposed to be smoking in here."
    "I got that basket-ball statistic you were asking for"
    "Great train-set, I had one too when I was a boy"

LOL! whooo- a disaster!

For some reason, I have no problem imagining Obama sitting cross-legged in the floor with a blue-white striped cap on playing with a train set in the oval office. I'll bet he can make another train-wreck there too. I just don't like it when he starts playing "army guys" for real.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

And now we have begun the attack on Libya with the help of the Brits and France! It has started!

Twilly says a must see.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk3sURDS4IA
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Quote Originally Posted by Twilly View Post
    I think that is actually Tooty Keith, Toby's evil twin brother. Rumor has it there was a car accident, tragic loss of life, so they were separated at birth. Tooty was obviously brain-damaged, so mom decided to let the state have him. Sadly, he was shifted back and forth from foster homes to mental institutions, but he finally found his calling playing guitars in the back of import pick-up trucks. The rest is history.

Quote Originally Posted by snewman24 View Post
    Maybe Hillary find made the decision for him...................
    Well, she is the only one in that disfunctional family of politicians with balls.

Obama's been too busy battling Wisconsin to focus on U.S. concerns throughout the world. Guess he feels he has to conquer the American people before he can expand his powers.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12