have a rudd oil furnace that is not working propery,first i replaced the fan center but it still is not fixed,when i call for heat the isolation relay clicks but the burner does not start,second the fan on does not work,3rd the ac does not work.i also replced the relay on the fan center,replaced the t state,what the hell is wrong?

LOL. Isn't it a bit obvious you need professional help in person? Give us a huge list of specific symptoms on one problem and sometimes we can troubleshoot online. Give us a huge list of problems with vague symptoms and it's time to get contractor recommendations and warm up the old Visa.

thanks for the help,why even bother saying anything?

Because you obviously needed guidance... guidance towards a paid pro.

trying to find out what terminals i will have 24 volts at.have 24 at r,can jump r to g and fan kicks on r to y cond kicks on r to w and isolation relay clicks but no burner jump t/t on primary control and no burner

I agree with Irascible. It is hard to fix things over the internet without touching or seeing it.

Time to call for professional help
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

I wasn't being a jerk Tom. Though I'm quite capable. You really do have too many problems and too little information. Post the model and serial number, pictures, whatever readings you know how to take and MAYBE someone will have a vague idea of where to go with it. But then you're running the risk of breaking forum rules. They state explicitly that DIY'ers are not to post DIY questions. It sure seems like you're trying to fix it (or "Do It") yourself.