Building a window ac style water chiller

Hello everyone I'm new to this site I'm not a pro but like doing a lot of DIY projects. A buddy of mine sold me a brand new 2hp Copland scroll compressor want to know if I can build a window style water chiller out of an ac chassis frame? If so what else do I need and if someone can provide diagram of the build would really appreciate.
    Also I have a 1 hp chiller can I swap out compressor for the new 2hp Copland? Thanks for the info once again

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyrex View Post
    Hello everyone I'm new to this site I'm not a pro but like doing a lot of DIY projects. A buddy of mine sold me a brand new 2hp Copland scroll compressor want to know if I can build a window style water chiller out of an ac chassis frame? If so what else do I need and if someone can provide diagram of the build would really appreciate.
    Also I have a 1 hp chiller can I swap out compressor for the new 2hp Copland? Thanks for the info once again
    This is not a DIY site.

Sorry Knew York couldn't find if there was a DIY sub forum here but I thought who better to ask but here. Thanks anyways

This isn't a DIY site but I'm curious of why you want to do this?

I'll bet the OP doesn't know what a chillers is.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWoodCrafter View Post
    I'll bet the OP doesn't know what a chillers is.
    No need to offend the OP.