Thread: reznor udap45

reznor udap45

i have a reznor udap45 heater in my garage which was working fine and when i went to turn it on all it does is blow cold does anyone know what i can check on myself without calling someone out i would appreciate it thanks

Quote Originally Posted by krajenke202 View Post
    i have a reznor udap45 heater in my garage which was working fine and when i went to turn it on all it does is blow cold does anyone know what i can check on myself without calling someone out i would appreciate it thanks

No, actually we never do that here. Heres how the rule reads. It's not that were buttholes, but this is a gas appliance and it should be professionally repaired.

2. Do-It-Yourself (DIY) - not here.

This site is for industry professionals and folks seeking HVAC/R advice and knowledge. Please do not ask for step by step instructions on purchasing, installing or repairing your own equipment. This is our job and our livelihood. We are generous, but not to a fault.

Questions of this type will not be answered and may be deleted at the discretion of the Moderators.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Besides checking that you have the fuel valves open to the appliance, I wouldn't attempt any other work on that piece of equipment as a homeowner.

Fortunately, those are fairly simple units and shouldn't be tough to repair.