This will fry your grits!

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

You were right. My grits are burned to a crisp.

I want to comment, but I can't find adequate words.
    It's a mechanical device, designed by humans, built by humans and operated by humans. What could possibly go wrong?

Angry

Crush, kill, destroy!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politic...ie-in-the-face

This turd of a selfserving fool that he is wants to increase our foreign aid so he can get his usual kick backs from his defence buddies.

He voted the big D on Obama care,bless his heart.

And his equally dumb azz brother is running a fund raiser to expand Homeland security to put agents along Canada's border,so we can keep those pesky Canucks from stealing all our national wealth.

We're running up a deficit that will never be covered while giving away millions and millions of dollars to people whose entire purpose in life is to eliminate anybody who doesn't agree with them. I'm beginning to understand what the guy meant when he coined the phrase, "Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out."
    It's a mechanical device, designed by humans, built by humans and operated by humans. What could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by fixacr View Post
    We're running up a deficit that will never be covered while giving away millions and millions of dollars to people whose entire purpose in life is to eliminate anybody who doesn't agree with them. I'm beginning to understand what the guy meant when he coined the phrase, "Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out."
    this one?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you are doing." ~ W. Edwards Deming

All those who wander..are not lost.

Do NOT..mistake my kindness for weakness.

The early bird may get the worm..but the second mouse gets the cheese.